Friday, February 6, 2015

To those I've lost contact with.

I believe its high time I moved on and shut off.
Goals and objectives change.
Now, my needs and wants are different.
It was seem very selfish, but I never said I wasn't.

Was scrolling my contacts and chats, and deleting those that I no longer talked to.

Some, I just felt like meh.

Some, I just felt like you're a nice person but i'm sorry we didnt become closer.

Some, I am really grateful for your guidance and help before. I will never forget it, even if I no longer have your contact.

And lastly, some, who had meant so much to me before. I swear you were important. But alas, our relationship couldn't last the test of time. It could be cause, I didn't make the effort, or it could be you, or it could be the both of us. Whichever way it was, I'm sorry, it ended. And towards the end, regardless what reason, I choose to leave.

"If one day I ever do, disappear or fade away from your life slowly. Do not worry. For I am a coward, and I'm leaving cause I fear. The pain that's to come when you do. Cause forever is a fairytale."

I won't ever forget what I went through with all of you, from the mehs to those who meant shitloads to me.

But I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment