Wednesday, April 17, 2013

School starts!

Hello people! sorry for the lack of update.
But to put it frankly,I have ideas about what to update, but I've really have just been super lazy/busy to update. HAHAHA XD
SO SORRY!

As you can see from my tittle, school has started for me.
And so far, it has been awesome for me :)
My friends in class are really funny and you know how much I LOVE laughing XD
Can't stop laughing w them.
Old friends~ Don' worry! I won't forget you guys!
In secondary school, my friends and i would call each other bitches, just because.
And now, its the bimbo gang. HAHA Oh dear! O_O

Oh ya. And i got a laptop. YAY!
HAHAHA no surprises there, since I'm a poly student. HEHE
Anws, the last week before poly started, was actually quite busy and hectic for me.
I might blog about it soon if i have the time~

Anws today i went for my the CCA showcase, some of my friends said that the cca in school is boring.
But idk. HAHA I thought its okay, in fact i have trouble deciding what to join! HAHA
Sigh, I'm always like this, so fickle minded HAHA XD

SO.. I came to blog only cause I finished doing one of my tutorials, call me lazy if you will, but
IM TAKING A BREAK HAHAHA XD

And for those of you that miss me (BHB hehe XD)
Here's a photo that i took with my secondary school mates the week before poly started.
Yes, cause we are the bitches gang :)


BYE~

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment