Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fusilli !

Hi people! :)
I've been busy working, selling pants in bedok. Soooo far from my house...
Today I didn't work sooooo....

I made FUSILLI PASTA for lunch with ShanLe! :)

My house didn't have any cream/mushroom sauces so I meet ShanLe at the nearby NTUC to get a can.



Let's start cooking! YAY! HAHHA lame....


WHEEE~ Colourful Fusilli Pasta!


boiling. BUB BUB BUB*

While boiling the pasta, we cut the mushrooms.


After the pasta has become soft, we went on to stir-fry all the things together!





AND....... JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG! :)




Looks delicious no?

HAHAHHAA LE ALMOST CHEF! ^.^

Okay to be honest while cooking Shanle and I have totally no idea what we were doing HAHAHHA

credits to http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/234/739/fa5.jpg

MEH.

And while cooking, we both thought that the proportions were way off!
But eh? It turned out okay and to us the food was damn nice! HAHAH

Anws, hope you enjoyed this! And once again, Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment