Friday, February 15, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013 in malaysia!

Hello Everyone!
Did you miss me? HAHAHA XD

And nope! Its still not too late to post about CNY cause there are 15 days in CNY! YAY!!
HAHAH okayokay that was the moron part of me trying to act goofy. HAHA XD

ANWS!
As always, my family and I went to Malaysia for CNY! :) YAY
But to be honest I didn't take alot of pictures of any thingy related to CNY or anything.
MEHHH.
But I did take alot of random scenery shot, some plant found at my grandparents house and my OOTDs :D

SO, below will be photos of random scenery I took as I was travelling to and from my grandparent house.

ENJOY? O_O



































Lalalalalaaaaa~  The sky is so blue there!~









Do aloe vera plants even flower? O_O hahahha
I was actually surprised when i saw that the aloe vera plant at my grandparent's house has flower!


Close up!



Apparently the fruit above, can you see it?
Is called a "ling kim" in hokkien
I have no freaking idea what it is, so I googled it!
And i found out that its call "Buah Nona" in Malay
Which is called a Custard apple/ Sugar apple in english! 
YAY! I'm self-directed!
Anyways, based on pictures I saw online, i'm guessing that it is suppose to turn green when ripe, like below

credits to https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkjRSFPHZfIvPVNJ1eewnlqcpmphZHtJnzi9p0K56EL_Ta5Pie

My grandmother was quite surprise that that small little plant could even bear fruit! HAHAHA XD
My cute ah ma :)


Moving on! My OOTDs~ HEHE ^.^

 CNY DAY 1! :)


CNY DAY 2! :D

CNY DAY 3! :)


That's all! Thanks for reading! ^.^
I have quite a few other posts coming up so stay tuned! :)
HAHAHA SO CLICHE! XD
BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment