Friday, February 1, 2013

Random shopping trip!

Hello! I went out again yesterday with JANEL! :) 
So i'm here to blog about it, cause i'm sooooo bored at home right now :(

Anws, All the best to my JC friends! 
Guess who got to sleep till 10 plus today? :) 
HINT: ME! hahahhaha XD

Yesturday's shopping was to shop for Janel's CNY.
I bought alot of clothes for CNYalready ^.^ 
I love december/chrismas SALES! hehe
So we decided to go shopping in Orchard.

As usual we didn't know our way around in Orchard and had to ask for directions many times
I don't know why but it seems like every time I go to Orchard with Janel, we will ALWAYS get lost!
HAHAHAH.

I really dun remember much of which places we went to cause it was all so confusing for me. 
HAHA like a whirl lidat!

Anws i remembered we visited MUJI, Janel bought some pens.
And i found out that MUJI sells Round Corner Cutter!
I was sooooo happy when Janel pointed it out to me.
Oh! All the card's corners that i can round with it!

credits to http://pinterest.com/pin/253679391481086061/

But its just my luck that there was no stock the day i went. 
I dun know when they will restock though.-.-

Also, I bought some candies from Softie in my Lolly in Cineleisure!
I bought a threesome! XD aiya i just meant that i bought 3 packets -.-
HAHAHAHA okay Lame.

                   
Sour Lychee
 Strawberry Softie
I honestly cannot remember the name of this. smth strawberry? HAHAH IDK! sorry!


HAHAHA after i uploaded the photos, then I realised how stupid it was to take photos of the candies in their bags cause you can't see no shit!

Lucky I took this! HAHAH 

Strawberry Softie
BUT! I only took photo of this flavour. HAHA sorry!
Among the three, i would say my favourite is Strawberry Softie and the one i can't name! 


Moving on! We also went to H&M, Janel tried so clothes and the queue for the fitting room was so long! :(
It it was me I would have just forget about trying the clothes. IMMA SUPER IMPATIENT GIRL! 
HAHA And in the end we didn't even get anything from there!
oh well~

The funniest thing was that we went alllllll the way to Orchard to buy Janel's CNY clothes, but she ended up getting it from Lot one which is soooo much closer to our homes! Haiyo!

After we alighted from the MRT, Janel and I were attracted to this pushcart outside Lot one. 
I don't know how to describe the place but they sell polaroid sticker, wallets and alot of scrapbooking stuff!
Super happy girl! I was so so soooo excited to have found the shop and bought an acrylic block and a small set of cling stamps.

Go like One and Only Gallery on facebook if you are interested in these kind of stuff.
They sell many handmade items, stamps, pattern papers and many other nice items! 

Afterwards, we went to look for Janel's CNY clothes and boy did she try on many!
HAHAH but in the end we manage to find a dress that she liked! Yay!


Anws after buying her CNY dress, Janel wanted to get a macaroon.
So we went to Delifrance and I saw this! 


The largest eclair I have even seen in my life! HAHA 
Again, it maybe cause I'm a sua gu (mountain turtle!)

Janel and I didn't even know they come in that size!
We always thought that eclairs were suppose to be tiny sized! 
How wrong were we! HAHA
But then this question pops up!
Then is this the "normal' size? O_O

Since I bought the eclair! We could sit down in the cafe? HAHA
Our legs were tired la~~ >.<

HAHA! My big ass chocolate eclair and  Janel's tiny hazelnut macaroon! 
I'm as puzzled as you are on why it is purple in colour! O_O

I shall end this blog post with a photo of my outfit of the day!
Those that know me well would know that this is a BIG difference from my usual style of clothes.
Janel was shocked when she first saw me yesterday! HAHAHA!


What do you think? :)

Thanks for reading! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment