Saturday, August 24, 2013

20 FACTS.

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

Since I was tagged to do this on instagram, I thought why not post this on my blog as well?
So here it is!



1.   I have this thing for unicorns and dinosaurs.
2.   I LOVE my family and friends alot
3.   My all time favourite drama up till now is Secret Garden 시크릿 가든
4.   I can laugh for long periods of time, whereby during the process I will be exclaiming that I can't breathe
5.   I absolutely detest tau gae (bean sprout) and will NEVER eat them.
6.   This is my favourite number.
7.   I completed my grade 8 ballet this year.
8.   I'm having a hard time thinking of facts to say.
9.   I am a cancerian.
10. I like running cause it clears my head.
11. I was from Chinese Orchestra in BBSS, jumped from erhu too percussion
12. I don't really know what I'm doing or want to do with my life for now.
13. My dad is Malaysian
14. I can't watch horror movie/shows.
15. I feel that I have had a pretty blessed life so far.
16. I guess my favourite treat is dark chocolate.
17. I'm fun size, basically not tall.
18. FOOD is my lover, so I tend to splurge on food.
19. I kinda glad that I chose to go to a poly instead of jc.
20. I can be a little crazy sometimes, just sometimes only.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment