Thursday, August 22, 2013

Class!

I kind of realised that I have not posted any picture of my current class in poly.
Soooo..... Jiang jiang! :)
Fun shot!

A proper one :)
These two pictures were taken on the last day of our Effective Writing Skill tutorial class.
Gary, our tutor requested for a class photo, so we took one.
He's a really funny guy and class is almost always fun with him :)

So these are the people in my class, I must admit they are a fun bunch and so far I'm really enjoying my time with them.
I guess I'm quite lucky to encounter an okay class, cause I've heard some not so good stuff from my friends about their classes.
But then they say that usually year one is still okay, only in year 2 and 3 does the trouble come.
So I guess I'll and to wait and see, meanwhile I'll just enjoy hanging with these funny and crazy peeps! :)

Bye~ Thanks for reading! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment