Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guess who's a happy girl? :)

#OOTD yesterday!      /Photo credits to Alicer :) Thanks babe!

I AM!
Cause my last paper was yesterday and my holidays have officially started!! WHOOHOO! :)
The feeling of being able to relax after all the exam pressure/stress is just awesomeeeee~
So as I kinda promised before I'll be updating this place more often now :)

Hmm so I guess I'll start with what I did yesterday.
My last paper was what I consider to be the most difficult module in this semester :((( 
Principle of Marketing T.T mehhh~
Literally felt like killing myself studying for this module :(
Guess I kinda suck at theoryyyyyy.
And I doubt I'll do well but I really hope I can pass it cause I don't want to retake this module :(

Moving on to happier stuff!
After the exams some of the bimbs and I went to Nihon Mura to eattttt~
They had some lunch promo from i don't know what time till 3, which I've tired before.
It's super worth it la!
Our paper ended at 2.30 but we ended up slacking in school till 3 plus? 
So we didn't manage to enjoy that promo :((
Luckily there was still the student special, however the choice of food were limited.
Crystal, Li Shan and Alicer decided to get the student special whereas Priya and I decided on ordering alacarte. 

I didn't really order much, only some small appetisers? But by the end of them I was bloodyyy fulll!
HAHAHA FULL jazlyn =HAPPY jazlyn ^.^
But the highlight of this meal was the desserts!
All of us except Li Shan got Tempura Ice creams!
I didn't even know about this dessert despite being there quite a few time!

Kiwi Tempura Ice Cream 
It looks so special doesn't it? 
Not only do they have Kiwi flavour, they have raspberry and mango as well
As for the taste it's relatively nice but I think cause we all were already soooo full before eating it, it just tasted soso.
But I would go back to eat it again and would recommend you guy to go try it out :)
I know it's kinda idiotic but just before we left for home, we snapped pictures while walking to the mrt T.T
HAHAHHAHA We were giggling like mad trying to all fit in the picture!




This is my favourite picture of us yesterday!
Just cause we all looked so happy XD

Thanks for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment